Wednesday, October 27, 2010

If you go down to Woolies today…

The other day I popped into the Woolies in Sandton City to get my usual microwaveable ready meals (who has time to cook?) and came across the best concept since screw-top wine bottles! The benefit Eyebrow Bar!
Picture this: on a Friday afternoon, having sneaked out of work early, you buy a pair of awesome heels for the party later that evening, pick up a hot red lipstick, and then pop into the eyebrow bar for shaping-on-the-go! No appointment needed.

There are just two benefit eyebrow bars in South Africa – the other is in the V&A Waterfront in Cape Town. And Woolies as a benefit stockist was obviously the perfect fit for this cool idea.

I can’t wait for my next “touch up” considering I had tweezing, waxing and shaping done for only R65. And I couldn’t believe the difference those preened arches made to my face! So go on, try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment